Fort Morgan, CO. 11/13/17. The Morgan Community College (MCC) Early Childhood Education (ECE) program announces an “Informative Assembly” scheduled for Wednesday, November 15, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Founders Room at the Fort Morgan campus (920 Barlow Road). The free event includes dinner.
Participants will hear about various aspects of early childhood educational career opportunities and state requirements from the following faculty and community members:
- College Programs and Certificates: Dan Marler, Director of Guidance and Placement
- State Licensing: Sherri Amen, Step by Step Director, MCC Adjunct Instructor
- College Transfer to 4-year: Dan Marler
- Financial Aid: Sally Shawcroft, Director of Financial Aid
- Community Career Opportunities: Suzanna Spears, ECE Adjunct Instructor
- Colorado Shines: Lisa Trautwein, Director of Wiggins Preschool