Transform the student experience.
- The Fort Morgan campus and centers hosted new-student orientations.
Transform our own workforce experience.
- MCC has interviewed four finalist for the Vice President of Instruction position.
- The Vice President of Administration is soliciting nominations for members of the search committee for a new college president.
Create education without barriers through transformational partnerships.
- Lieutenant Governor Donna Lynne, representatives from Colorado’s Department of Higher Education, and System President Nancy McCallin will be at Morgan Community College presenting the MCC Foundation and its partners with a check for the Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative (COSI). MCC has been granted scholarship funds to be used across MCC’s service area. Over the next year the MCC Foundation will incorporate a fundraising campaign to match these funds.
Redefine our value proposition through accessibility, affordability, quality, accountability, resource development, and operational excellence.
- Institutional Effectiveness Director Derek Grubb has completed the HLC Comprehensive Quality Review (CQR) Highlights Report and the Federal Compliance Report for submission.
- New hires are Martin Achtermann, Director of Aviation Technology; Megan Johnson, Agriculture & Business Management Faculty member; Mollee March, Assistant Director of Learning Resources; Faith Koetter, Assistant Director for MCC Burlington Center; Dan Kline, IT Specialist; Robert Sakamoto, Grounds and Nursery I.