AG and BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- Student enrolled in Ag and Business Management program
FMSBank/DELMER KEATING MEMORIAL
- Major in Business
- Financial Need
GOETZ FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP
- Must reside in Morgan County for at least 1 year prior to applying
- Must be a graduate from a high school in Morgan County
- Should demonstrate a desire to reside in and contribute to the economy in Northeast Colorado after graduation
- Must pursue a degree that is either in Business or be of employment value to a business employer that is not in a field of medicine
- Must provide a personal interview at the discretion of Selection Committee.
- Award constitutes: If funding is available, an annual scholarship shall consist of
- 1. Tuition and fees for 2 semesters for a full-time student;
- 2. $500 annual allowance for books;
- 3. Up to $100 per month cash for personal expenses for 9 months.