AG and BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- Student enrolled in Ag and Business Management program
FORT MORGAN STATE BANK/DELMER P. KEATING SCHOLARSHIP
- Major in Business
- Financial Need
- Selected by the Dean of the College
GOETZ FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP
- Must reside in Morgan County for at least 1 year prior to applying
- Must be a graduate from a high school in Morgan County
- Must indicate an emphasis to pursue an AA degree in business.
- Must provide a personal interview at the discretion of Selection Committee. Selection Committee is comprised of 1 designated faculty member from MCC, and the following family members: Barbara Keenan MA; Gina Keenan-Heepke BA, CPCU; Dr. Alexandera Breneman MA, Aud.; and Kathryn Goetz Hoskins MS.
- Award constitutes:
- An annual scholarship which shall consist of
- tuition and fees for 2 semesters;
- $500 annual allowance for books;
- up to $100 per month cash for personal expenses for 9 months.
- In 2009 and successive years, two annual scholarships consisting of tuition and fees for two semesters will be awarded. One of these scholarships shall be reserved for an existing recipient to continue his/her second year, assuming he/she maintains a 2.5 grade point average in the first two semesters.