CARGILL MEAT SOLUTIONS
- Awards are made to one freshman & one sophomore student.
- Preference is given to Cargill Meat solutions employees, their spouses and children.
- 2.5 GPA or better with consideration of employment, outside activities and volunteerism.
JEFF AND MARTHA BIEBER SCHOLARSHIP
- Granted as need determined by the Foundation Board and the College
- Two $1000 scholarships per year for 6 years beginning 2009-2010 academic year
ROBERT DATTERI PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- Based on MCC President's discretion
- Encourages Enrollment
- Supports Program Development
- Assists students in costs of specialized training
- $1,000 per year to be divided among a group of students taking a specialized program/class as identified by the MCC President/Management Leadership Team.
- For all students
- No specific grade point specified
- Awards based on total point accumulation from judging of scholarship application, grades, reference letter, etc.
FOILES FAMILY MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- Annual funding that is determined to be disbursed among the most possible students by the Director of Financial Aid.