Photo Identification is required. Students will fill out the MCC Official Transcript Request Form (PDF) at the Student Services Office. The transcript will be ready for pick-up within 24 hours or the same day.
- CURRENT STUDENTS: View/order official transcripts through MyMCC.
- FORMER STUDENTS OR GRADUATES:View/order transcripts in the following ways:
All students may request the Official Transcripts by downloading, completing, and mailing or faxing an MCC Official Transcript Request Form (PDF).Mail Forms to:
Morgan Community College
920 Barlow Road
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
MCC will process all mailed/faxed transcript requests within three (3) business days of receiving the request. If you have questions, please call the MCC Student Services Office at 970-542-3167.
- Transcript requests must have the student's signature (except online).
- MCC does not accept transcript requests by telephone.
- MCC does not offer electronic transmittal of Official Transcripts.
- Unofficial transcripts may be printed directly from the online system.
- If all your course work was taken in the Spring of 1996 or earlier, you will need to order your official transcripts using the MCC Official Transcript Request Form (PDF).