Completing this one application puts you in the running for one or more of the MCC Foundation Scholarships unless otherwise notated that another scholarship application is required.
- If you have not completed twelve or more college credits at MCC, you will need to submit a high school transcript OR a transcript from another college which you attended at least twelve credit hours.
- One Letter of Recommendation (LOR) is required for the possible highest score on your submitted scholarship application. (Download Letter of Recommendation)
- The LOR should be generated by a teacher/faculty member or a business person or someone in the community that knows you.
- Please do not submit an LOR that is generated from a family member.
- The LOR should be submitted with the attached score sheet.
- It is recommended that you provide the reference a stamped self-addressed envelope with your score sheet when approaching your referring person to ensure receipt at:Morgan Community College Office of Financial aid 920 Barlow Road Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Or your referring person can email the LOR and LOR score sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.