Morgan Community College values and respects all of our students. Because many of our students have questions about immigration matters affecting them, their families and other loved ones, we are providing this information.
Phone: (303) 742-0828 (Denver) / (970) 484-5010 (Fort Collins) / (970) 353-6433 (Greeley)
- Consultation Fee $50, by appointment only. Legal advice regarding immigration status, immigration issues, assistance with immigration applications, and information on becoming a legal permanent resident or citizen.
Phone: (970) 313-8800 (Greeley)
- Serves families in refugee communities and provides community outreach and education. Comprehensive access to education and systems navigation needs including ESL, citizenship, economic stability, health and nutrition.
Phone: (303) 573-1302
360 Acoma St, Denver, CO 80223
- On the third Tuesday of each month, from 5:30-7:00 p.m., volunteer attorneys provide free legal information regarding immigration, credit, housing, criminal issues, employment issues, and family law (cannot escort clients to court).
Phone: (970) 370-2990 (Fort Morgan)
106 E. Kiowa Ave., Fort Morgan, CO 80701
- OneMorgan County fosters relationships among diverse people and organizations to strengthen the well-being, safety, and cohesive nature of the community.
Phone: (303) 433-2812 / Hotline for detained individuals and family members: (303) 866-9308
- Legal services for immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers who are facing deportation at the GEO/ICE immigration detention center in Aurora, CO; free legal and support services for survivors of human trafficking and sex trafficking.
- Know Your Rights: The ACLU provides information on your rights if you are stopped by the police.
- The Administrative Relief Resource Center has a search engine that allows you to get a list of all legal services near you.
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association has an online directory of attorneys.
- Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC) has an anonymous Dreamer Intake Service to help Dreamers check whether they are eligible for alternative relief.
- Immigration Law Help has a searchable online directory of over 1,000 free or low-cost nonprofit immigration legal services providers in all 50 states.
- The National Immigrant Justice Center allows you to request a legal consultation online or by phone (312) 660-1370.
- The National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild has a state-by-state online find-a-lawyer tool.
- The United States Department of Justice – Executive Office for Immigration Review provides information on how to find legal representation.
- United We Dream provides information on how to get help.
Centennial Mental Health Center – Fort Morgan
Phone: (970) 867-4924, 821 E. Railroad Ave, Fort Morgan
Colorado Crisis Services, 1-844-493-8255 (24/7 crisis support), or text TALK to 38255
North Range Behavioral Health – Greeley
Phone: 970-347-2120 (Greeley) / 1-844-493-8255 (24/7 crisis support)
Walk-in crisis center at 928 12th St., Greeley
SummitStone Health Partners – Fort Collins
Phone: 970-494-4200 (Fort Collins) / 1-844-493-8255 (24/7 crisis support)
Walk-in crisis center at 1217 Riverside Ave.
The external links in this document are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by MCC of any of the services, information or opinions in those links. MCC bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content. Anyone needing legal advice should contact an attorney to obtain advice for any issue or problem. Morgan Community College does not provide legal services or legal advice.