Helen K. and Arthur E. Johnson Foundation - $10,000
- Come from private (non-governmental) sources;
- Be restricted for scholarships;
- Are from new or lapsed by at least one year donors;
- Are increased from whatever most recent gift the existing donor gave (only the amount of the increase can be matched);
- Be raised in time to be awarded to students for the 2014/2015 academic year;
- Not be placed in an endowment;
- Not be raised against gifts that will go into an endowment.
Kaiser Permanente - $27,294
Kaiser Permanente allocates funds among the 13 colleges each year based on two criteria:
- Health science enrollments as a percentage of the whole, and;
- Whether your college is in a health provider shortage area as defined by the Colorado Institute of Health.
- Funds must be raised in time to award scholarships to students studying health science in the 2014/2015 academic year. Gifts received from 7/1/13 through 6/30/14 can count the match;
- Only private (non-governmental) gifts are eligible for this match;
- In awarding these scholarships, preference will be given to create ethnic, cultural and gender diversity among scholarship recipients. Additional special preference will be given to first generation and low socioeconomic status students;
- Kaiser Permanente scholarships shall be in the range of $1,000 - $5,000 per student, per year, and can be applied to tuition, fees and/or books and supplies.
The MCC Foundation Scholarship Committee will determine the individuals who will receive matching funds.
Questions? Contact the MCC Foundation by clicking here.