- Complete an application for admission
- Provide an Official Transcript of all credits earned at other regionally accredited colleges and universities
- Allow 30 days for transcript evaluation
- Course work must have been completed within ten years prior to transfer
- Inquire at Student Services about validation of course work completed more than 10 years prior to transfer
- Student must have earned a C or better in each course before it will be considered for transfer credit and can be applied to a MCC program
- Download a transcript request form for your previous school(s) to fill out.
- Appeal must be filed within 15 days of receiving transcript evaluation by writing the registrar at the receiving institution.
- Contact the college transfer advisor for policy and procedures
- When a student completes an A.A. or A.S. at MCC, 60 credits are guaranteed to transfer to most four-year colleges or universities once the student is accepted for admission
- The student should be able to finish a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree with another 60 credit hours
If you are planning to transfer to a four-year college or university, it is important that you talk with an advisor to help make your transfer successful. Morgan Community College offers many choices and opportunities for you to transfer based on a series of agreements between Colorado’s Community College System and four-year colleges and universities.
Click here to find the transfer agreements with other colleges and universities.