If you plan to complete a degree or certificate at Morgan Community College and wish to have transcripts reviewed towards this goal:
- Complete a college admission application and submit it to the MCC Student Services Office
- Arrange to have transcripts evaluated course-by-course by an approved evaluation service. Approved evaluation services can be found at: http://www.naces.org/members.htm
- Have the evaluation service send a copy of the evaluation directly to the MCC Student Services Office.
- Appeal must be filed within 15 days of receiving transcript evaluation by writing the registrar at the receiving institution.
- Contact the college transfer advisor for policy and procedures
- When a student completes an A.A. or A.S. at MCC, 60 credits are guaranteed to transfer to most four-year colleges or universities once the student is accepted for admission
- The student should be able to finish a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree with another 60 credit hours
If you are planning to transfer to a four-year college or university, it is important that you talk with an advisor to help make your transfer successful. Morgan Community College offers many choices and opportunities for you to transfer based on a series of agreements between Colorado’s Community College System and four-year colleges and universities.
Click here to find the transfer agreements with other colleges and universities.