Press Release

Fort Morgan, CO 10/18/2018. Morgan Community College (MCC) Center for Arts and Community Enrichment (CACE) announces a Veterans Reception and Author

Adam Makos

“The Greatest Generation is fading fast, so I’m in a race to record their stories while I can, to write the best books to honor them, and to share their stories with you, my loyal readers and friends. So that’s my mission. I owe it to my grandfathers.”

Presentation with international best-selling author, Adam Makos on November 7, 2018 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm in MCC’s Founders Room.

Adam Makos is a journalist, historian and editor of the military magazine Valor. He is the author of the international bestseller A Higher Call; critically acclaimed Devotion; and upcoming release in February 2019, Spearhead.  Makos has interviewed countless veterans and toured parts of the world investigating their stories. He has also accompanied a Special Forces raid in Iraq, flown a B-17 bomber and a T-38 jet, visited the Oval Office with the President, and attended tea at Prince Charles’ home.  A native of Pennsylvania, Makos now resides in Denver, Colorado.

Originally inspired by the service and history of his two grandfathers, Makos will share stories of those who have served during the Korean War and World War II, their struggles of war, and the inspiring brotherhood built during these life-changing events. Makos strives to be a voice in honor of those who have served our country. After the presentation, Makos will take questions from the audience. Copies of his books will be available for sale, with autographs available upon request.

CACE is proud to host this event in honor of veterans. The reception and author presentation is free and open to the public.

For more information about Adam Makos, visit www.adammakos.com.  MCC CACE offers many free enrichment opportunities throughout the year. To learn more about CACE and future events, please visit www.morgancc.edu/CACE or call 970-542-3180.