Remote Learning Instruction
Accessing Your Courses in D2L
Overview of the D2L Interface
Turning in Assignments to D2L
Emailing Classmates and Instructors in D2L
D2L Notification and Email Settings
Participate in Online Discussions in D2L
View Your Grades in D2L
Taking Quizzes in D2L
Free Technology Resources
MCC has laptops and webcams available to students who are taking classes virtually or online.
To check out a device, contact Michael Tranter at (970) 542-3195 or email@example.com
Free Internet Options
Charter/Spectrum to Offer Free Access to Spectrum Broadband and Wi-Fi For 60 Days For New K-12 and College Student Households and More.
Click here for more info or to enroll call 1-844-488-8395.
Low-Cost Internet Options
In addition to these free options, we have identified a few low-cost internet options that families might choose to pursue. These are:
Centurylink: Federal Lifeline Program in Colorado
On a limited income? You can save money with Lifeline services from CenturyLink. This government assistance program can help you save on your monthly local phone service or qualifying broadband service. Click here for more info or call 1-855-954-6564.
Viaero: Colorado Lifeline Program
You may qualify for free or discounted Viaero Wireless service if you reside in Colorado and are currently on a limited income. Click here for more info or call 1-877-484-2376.
Our physical library space is closed, but we’re still here for you!
We encourage you to connect with us in new ways:
• Access our online library, anytime: www.morgancc.edu/library
• Engage with us online – email a question firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-970-542-3185
• Search our Research Databases, Complete A-Z List
Use your current MCC ID (S#) number and an internet connection for free remote access.
• Read over 200,000 eBooks in our collection.
• View Citation Guides with instructional videos to format your papers.
We hope you find these services and resources useful.
April Amack, MCC Librarian
Mollee March, MCC Librarian
Things to Know
- Requesting physical items through the library, including Interlibrary Loan, is suspended during the closure.
- Your questions will be answered as quickly as possible from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Book drops are not available during closures. Please hold onto materials until the library reopens. Due dates are being extended, even if you previously received an overdue reminder.
- All items in checked out status have been extended to the end of the semester; or if necessary, when the college reopens.
- Morgan Community College Library will reopen when leadership determines it is safe to do so.
Virtual Writing Tutoring
Do you need help with your writing assignment?
MCC now offers tutoring for writing through e-mail or Webex.
Video: How to Get Virtual Assistance
1. Don’t wait until the last minute.
Writing can be overwhelming, so start early!
2. Use your MCC student e-mail.
The tutor will only correspond to your student e-mail.
3. Fill out the form.
Fill out the form below to receive feedback or make an appointment via Webex.
4. Use Word documents.
The tutor only accepts Word documents (.doc/.docx).