You can purchase books on campus at the MCC Bookstore (eFollett) using your financial aid.
Required books and supplies can be charged to your student account approximatelyÂ three weeks beforeÂ the semester starts until approximately 10 days after the first day of the semester. Specific date ranges are published on the Financial Aid Calendar.
- Using this option means that financial aid (including grants, scholarships and loans) money you have been awarded will pay tuition and fees as well as your books and supplies charges.
- Select â€śFinancial Aidâ€ť as your form of payment at checkout.
- You have to apply for and be awarded Federal Student Aid first. You can start this process by completing the Free Application for Federal student Aid (FAFSA Application).
- The amount of money (grants, scholarships and loans) you have been awarded must exceed your total tuition, fee, books and supplies charges. You will have to pay any charges in excess of incoming financial aid.
- This service is intended for the purchase of books and necessary supplies.
- By charging your books and supplies on account you agree to adhere to the policies and procedures of the MCC Financial Aid Office and eFollett Bookstore. These policies include, but are not limited to, refunds, returns and exchanges.
- Financial Aid funds available to purchase books may be limited. Check with the Financial Aid Office if you have questions about your eligibility before charging books to your student account.