Apply to MCC
Follow the steps to start an application. Under the ACADEMIC PLANS section, choose the following (view screenshot):
- Identify the semester you wish to start.
- What is your current goal for community college – Select “Earn a degree to enter the workforce”
- Select a degree or certificate – Select “Nursing: RN to BSN Program”.
- What campus do you want to attend – Select “MCC Online Campus”.
Log back into your account and select “Complete the required supplemental items” (view screenshot).
- Upload a copy of your nursing license.
- Upload all of your unofficial transcripts.
- Request an official transcript to be sent from your previous schools to the MCC Registrar Office.
Sign Up for GED Classes
STEP 1: Complete the Forms in this Section
STEP 2: Complete any necessary testing.
These tests help us determine your course placement and the skills you need to focus on during your time in the course.
STEP 3: Finalize Enrollment
After you complete your testing, an email will be sent to schedule your final appointment to complete any paperwork and prepare you for the start of the semester. We will also review your test results and discuss class placement.
- Program Policies Agreement
- Consent for Communications
- Student Intake Form
- Non-Credit Registration Agreement
If you will be between the ages of 17-21 on the first day of class, please also fill out the following:
Additional forms, though not mandatory: