Provide an official transcript of all credits earned at other regionally accredited colleges and universities
- Allow 30 days for transcript evaluation
- Course work must have been completed within ten years prior to transfer
- Inquire at Student Services about validation of course work completed more than 10 years prior to transfer
- Student must have earned a C or better in each course before it will be considered for transfer credit and can be applied to a MCC program
- Fill out a transcript request form
Foreign (College & Universities outside the U.S.)
If you plan to complete a degree or certificate at Morgan Community College and wish to have transcripts reviewed towards this goal:
- Complete a college admission application and submit it to the MCC Student Services Office
- Arrange to have transcripts evaluated course-by-course by an approved evaluation service. Approved evaluation services can be found at: http://www.naces.org/members.htm
- Have the evaluation service send a copy of the evaluation directly to the MCC Student Services Office.
- Appeal must be filed within 15 days of receiving transcript evaluation by writing the registrar at the receiving institution.
- Contact the college transfer advisor for policy and procedures
If you are planning to transfer to a four-year college or university, it is important that you talk with an advisor to help make your transfer successful. Morgan Community College offers many choices and opportunities for you to transfer based on a series of agreements between Colorado’s Community College System and four-year colleges and universities.
Transferring Your Credits
- When a student completes an A.A. or A.S. at MCC, 60 credits are guaranteed to transfer to most four-year colleges or universities once the student is accepted for admission
- The student should be able to finish a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree with another 60 credit hours