Schedule of Classes
Don't let your degree cost more than it should!
Financial Aid can only be used for courses that apply to a student's degree program.
Important Information & Tools
Getting Started Checklist
- Apply for Admission – Complete the free application for admission online at MorganCC.edu/apply
- Log into Navigate – This tool helps you stay on track to achieve your goals from day 1 through graduation. Find helpful To-Dos to get you started!
- Establish Math & English Placement – If you have ACT/SAT or placement test scores (completed in the last 5 years), or transcripts from another college, visit an academic advisor or take your college placement test at the MCC Testing Center.
- Meet with an Advisor – Your advisor will help you choose the right courses to best complete your education goals.
- Register for Classes through Navigate – Complete your course registration as well as your Payment Agreement and COF authorization.
- Pay for Classes – Pay your bill through the College Store, your local center, or online in MyMCC. Payment or a payment plan is due upon registration.
- Buy Your Books – Get your textbooks and materials at MorganCC.edu/bookstore or stop by the Fort Morgan campus College Store for help ordering.
- Attend Orientation – Saturday, January 8, 2022 | Thursday, January 13, 2022
Financial Aid Steps
- Apply for Financial Aid – Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at FAFSA.gov to see if you are eligible for any kind of aid (loans, grants, work-study, and scholarships).
Use MCC Federal Student Code: 009981
Tip: Always check the “work-study” box in the FAFSA application!
- Apply for Scholarships – Do you want/need financial help with your tuition with no repayment required? MorganCC.edu/money
Course Delivery Options
Effective Fall 2021
Class will be taught in real-time, with 100% remote delivery at pre-determined times. There is no scheduled in-person attendance. Class will be 100% real-time live meetings delivered remotely via technology.
A highly flexible experience where the course is delivered entirely remotely in real-time, entirely in person in real-time, or a combination of the two.
Hyflex with Lab
A highly flexible experience where the course is delivered entirely remotely in real-time, entirely in-person in real-time, or a combination of the two. Lab will require in-person attendance.
Class meetings are on-site and in-person.
Students will have a fixed amount of time to meet specific competencies before receiving credit for the class.