Legal Notices

As a recipient of Federal Title IV funds, Morgan Community College is required to collect, publish and disseminate certain information to students, prospective students and employees. This consumer information is presented below. The college will also provide a printed copy of this information, including a full report of the institution’s graduation rate and Annual Security Report if requested. You can make a request by calling the Vice President of Student Services at (970) 542-3111.


Morgan Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. The Commission can be reached at: Telephone: (800) 621-7440. Web address: Additional accreditation and affiliation information can be found at:

Alcohol & Other Drug Prevention Biennial Review

Morgan Community College complies with the Drug-Free School and Communities Act (CFR Part 86) that requires institutions of Higher Education to conduct a biennial review of their Alcohol and Other Drug programs and policies (EDBAR Part 86).

Download Biennial Review

Annual Security Report
The Annual Security Report (as required by the Jeanne Clery Act of 1990) is available on the MCC website or from MCC Student Services. A list of sexual offenders in the area can be obtained through your local Police /Sheriff’s Department. Additional information can be found at and


Annual Security Report

Americans with Disabilities Act
Morgan Community College complies with and fully supports Section 504 of the vocational rehabilitation act of 1973 with amendments of 1974 as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. “No qualified individual with a disability shall, by reason of such disability, be subjected to discrimination.” Students have the responsibility to self-identify to the institution as a person with a disability or special need. Appropriate documentation must be provided to the ADA coordinator. Students of special populations may be eligible for “reasonable accommodations” so long as they meet and follow MCC policy and procedure. Go to Disability Services ( for more information. Those wishing to seek accommodations must contact the ADA Coordinator.

ADA Coordinator
Janell Sutter
(970) 542-3150

Civil Rights and Sexual Misconduct Resolution Process

Morgan Community College (MCC) and CCCS System Procedures (SP) 19-60 details the reporting requirements, process by which investigations are conducted depending on the type of case, definitions of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and sexual misconduct, MCC’s responsibility in the processes, the rights of involved parties, and procedures for live hearings in cases involving sexual misconduct allegations arising from conduct within the United States.

To report an incident of sexual misconduct, please contact an MCC staff member or submit it electronically via the MCC Incident Report.

In case of an emergency please call 911.

Drug Free Schools & Communities Act Information
Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)

In accordance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) of 2003, Morgan Community College adheres to the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Red Flag Rule (A Red Flag is any pattern, practice, or specific activity that indicates the possible existence of identity theft.), which implements Section 114 of the FACTA and to the Colorado Community College System’s Identity Theft Prevention and Detection Program, which is intended to prevent, detect and mitigate identity theft in connection with establishing new covered accounts or an existing covered account held by the Colorado Community College System (System or CCCS) or one of its thirteen (13) community colleges, and to provide for continued administration of the Program.

If a transaction is deemed fraudulent, appropriate action will occur. Action may include, but is not limited to, cancelling of the transaction, notifying and cooperating with law enforcement, reporting to the Office of the Vice President of Student Services, and notifying the affected parties. For more information on FACTA, Red Flag Rules, and Identity Theft Consumer Information, please see the links provided below or you may contact Student Records.

Federal Trade Commission Statute

Red Flag Rules

Identity Theft Consumer Information

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

MCC complies fully with FERPA, which is designed to protect the privacy of student educational records and to insure the rights of students to examine their records. More information on FERPA is available online or in the Student Services Office.

Financial Aid Information

Financial aid information is available for students and prospective students from the Office of Financial Aid or your local MCC center.

Grievances and Sexual Misconduct
Professional Licensure

In compliance with the U.S. Department of Education for participation in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA), Morgan Community College (MCC) provides information pertaining to professional licensure and certification in correlation with programs offered at MCC that may lead to state licensure.

Students at MCC are advised to review the following information BEFORE beginning a program that leads to professional licensure with the intent to be licensed outside of the state of Colorado:

  • Review the licensing information provided for the applicable program(s) below.
  • Contact the appropriate licensing agency in the U.S. states and territories where licensure is intended. This will enable you to obtain the most up-to-date information about licensure requirements and confirm how an MCC program facilitates those requirements.

Only a select few of MCC’s programs are formally approved for professional licensure. However, while a program may not be formally approved in states outside of Colorado, it may still meet all or a portion of the “educational” requirements for licensure in other states and territories. Therefore, it may be necessary for you to contact the licensing agency directly to find out if an MCC program will meet educational requirements in states other than Colorado.

Additionally, while progressing through any of these programs, MCC recommends that you check licensing agency requirements regularly to monitor whether they have changed in a manner that impacts your licensure plans.

To learn more, please review the licensure information provided for the program of interest:

Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

(Also visit the EMS Program page)

Emergency Medical Services Program is designed for Colorado licensure however out of state licensing may be available upon program completion.  Please contact the EMS Director at (970) 542-3242 for assistance. 

Graduates of the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program are eligible to take the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians.  Once Certified in the State of Colorado, a EMT can also practice in ID, WY, ND, SD, UT, CO, NE, KS, IA, MO, TX, LA, MS, AL, GA, SC, TN, VA, WV, and IN in accordance with the EMS Compact.


(Also visit the Nursing Program page)

Colorado participates in the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) meaning Nurses can practice in other NLC states. The NUR program trains nursing students to obtain a Colorado State Nursing License. Once a graduate receives the Colorado State license they may then practice in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY.

Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)

(Also visit the PTA Program page)

Students enrolling in or continuing education at Morgan Community College (MCC) should be aware that the Physical Therapist Assistant program (PTA) at MCC meets the requirements for licensure in Colorado. It is possible that the degree may also meet the requirements for licensure in states other than Colorado, however each state has their own requirements. Many states (including Colorado) are members of the PT compact, which permits the purchase of privileges for practice in other states. There may be additional requirements for practice such as passing a juriprudence examination. It is strongly recommended that you contact the licensing entity in the state in which you are located or in which you plan to practice for guidance and licensure requirements.

Licensing information for all states can be found at PT compact information and a list of member states can be found at

MCC can guarantee that the requirements for PTA licensure in the state of Colorado are met with our program. Colorado Physical Therapy Licensure information is available at

MCC has not determined if the Physical Therapist Assistant program meets applicable state requirements for the following states and territories: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Radiologic Technology

(Also visit the Rad Tech Program page)

  • Alabama – Does not license personnel.
  • Alaska – Does not license personnel.
  • Arizona – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Arkansas – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • California – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. An additional California fluoroscopy exam is required to perform fluoro exams.
  • Colorado – Fluoroscopy certificate only (on-line)
  • Delaware – Delaware requires certification of radiologic technologists who are not state-licensed practitioners. The certification is issued by the Office of Radiation Control and is valid for a period of three years . The Authority on Radiation Protection, a public board, oversees the licensure of individuals administering ionizing radiation to human patients in Delaware. The regulation states that “No individual other than a Licensed Practitioner or Certified Radiation Technologist/Technician shall use a Source of Radiation on humans for diagnostic, therapeutic and/or research purposes”.
  • District of Columbia – Does not license personnel.
  • Florida – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. For license renewal, you must complete 12 hours of general continuing education credits and a Department of Health (DOH)-approved one-hour HIV/AIDS update course
  • Georgia – Licenses equipment; does not license personnel. Regulations require six hours of radiation safety education.
  • Hawaii – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Idaho – Does not license personnel. Radiation safety certificate (on-line)
  • Illinois – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. Technologists in Illinois must be accredited by the Illinois Emergency Management Agency’s Division of Nuclear Safety. The accreditation requirements include completion of an approved training program, passing an exam, and obtaining 24 hours of continuing education every two years
  • Indiana – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Iowa – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Kansas – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. Kansas requires licensing of radiologic technologists. The Kansas State Board of Healing Arts is responsible for issuing licenses to radiologic technologists in the state of Kansas. The board requires applicants to complete a qualifying educational program, pass a certification exam, apply for a license, and maintain their license. The continuing education requirements for licensed radiologic technologists in Kansas are a minimum of 12 CE credits in the 12-month period immediately preceding license expiration. The continuing education activity must be related to the licensee’s area of practice.
  • Kentucky – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. Kentucky requires licensing of radiologic technologists. The Kentucky Board of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy (KBMIRT) is responsible for issuing licenses to radiologic technologists.
  • Louisiana – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. Requires licensing of radiologic technologists. According to the Louisiana State Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners (LSRT-BE), all radiologic technologists credentialed in radiography, radiation therapy, nuclear medicine, and fusion studies must be licensed to practice in the state. The LSRT-BE requires 24 hours of continuing education every two years to practice in Louisiana.
  • Maine – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Massachusetts – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Michigan – Does not have licensing requirements for radiographers or those who work with X-ray equipment; however, anyone who works with mammography equipment must pass the ARRT exam or meet the standards of issuance for a certified technician through ARRT.
  • Mississippi – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Missouri – Does not license personnel.
  • Montana – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Nebraska – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Nevada – Does not have licensing requirements for radiographers or those who work with X-ray equipment; however, anyone who works with mammography equipment must pass the ARRT exam or meet the standards of issuance for a certified technician through ARRT.
  • New Hampshire – Does not license personnel.
  • New Jersey – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. The Technologist Education and Licensing Section (TELS) of the Bureau of X-Ray Compliance administers New Jersey’s educational and licensure program for radiologic technologists
  • New Mexico – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • New York – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. An application with the Bureau of Environmental Radiation Protection to become licensed as a radiologic technologist and pay the necessary fees.
  • North Carolina – Does not license personnel.
  • North Dakota – Does not license personnel.
  • Ohio – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Oklahoma – Does not license personnel.
  • Oregon – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. The Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) is responsible for licensing radiologic technologists in the state.
  • Pennsylvania – Does not license personnel. Recommends ARRT certification.
  • Rhode Island – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • South Carolina – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. Application for certification through the South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Association is required.
  • South Dakota – Does not license personnel. A person with 24 hours of training by a qualified instructor may perform X-rays. Dental radiographers must have at least 16 hours of training.
  • Tennessee – The Tennessee Board of Radiologic Imaging and Radiation Therapy is responsible for the licensure of radiologic technologists in the state. Completion of a board-approved 24-hour BD course, receive machine training from the manufacturer or a BD licensee trained by the manufacturer, pass the ARRT Limited Scope BD exam, and then apply for your license (read this FAQ print out for more information). In addition, radiographers must complete a minimum of 20 hours of continuing education credits every two years
  • Texas – ARRT certification with state licensure fee. The Texas Medical Board (TMB) is responsible for regulating the practice of medical radiologic technology in the state of Texas.
  • Utah – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Vermont – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Virginia – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Washington – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • West Virginia – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Wisconsin – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
  • Wyoming – ARRT certification with state licensure fee.
Prohibition of Discrimination, Harassment, or Retaliation

Morgan Community College (MCC) and the Colorado Community College (CCCS) Board Policy (BP) 19-60 provides that individuals affiliated with MCC shall not discriminate or harass on the basis of sex, gender, race, color, age, creed, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, familial status, veteran or military status, pregnancy status, religion, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other protected class or category under applicable local, state or federal law (also known as “civil rights laws”),_in connection with employment practices or educational programs and activities (including admissions).

BP 19-60 further provides that individuals affiliated with MCC shall not retaliate against any person who opposes discrimination, harassment, or retaliation, or participates in any complaint or investigation process.

For information regarding civil rights compliance or grievance procedures contact:

Title IX Coordinator:

ShiLyn Provencio
Director of Human Resources
920 Barlow Road
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
(970) 542-3129
Office: Aspen 207

Deputy Title IX Coordinator:

Gary Dukes
Vice President for Student Services
920 Barlow Road
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
(970) 542-3111
Office: Cottonwood 102A

You may also contact the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Region VIII, Federal Office Building, 1244 North Speer Boulevard, Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204, telephone (303) 844-3417.

Records Management and Colorado Open Records Act

Board Policy BP 10-20 Open Records Requests

System Procedure SP 10-20a Open Records Requests

Custodian of Records:
Tracy Schneider
Vice President for Administration and Finance
Morgan Community College
920 Barlow Road
Fort Morgan, CO  80701
(970) 542-3127 (work)
(970) 542-3115 (fax)

Requirements for Providing Services for Non-English Speaking Communities
State Authorization

Morgan Community College works cooperatively with higher education authorities in all states and other U.S. jurisdictions to ensure compliance with state authorization requirements that govern the offering of courses in those states, including complaint processes. Morgan Community College is a participating SARA institution; for more information on the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA), please visit their website

Currently Morgan Community College has approval to offer courses in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

California is not a member of NC-SARA. The California Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (CBPPE) regulates distance education offerings of private institutions to residents of California.  Since MCC is a public institution, MCC is exempt from approval by the CBPPE. Students residing in California who are pursuing degrees/certificates at MCC that will lead to a professional licensure are strongly encouraged to consult with the appropriate licensing agency in California to verify that the degree / certificate offered by MCC will meet any California licensing requirements, prior to starting the degree/certificate.

If you are not an on-campus student at Morgan Community College and plan to enroll in distance classes, please check the information provided above to verify that your state has either authorized or exempted our college to offer such classes or programs to you as a resident of that state.

If you reside in an “unauthorized” state and plan to take distance education classes, please note that we are not authorized or exempted to offer distance education classes or programs to you as a resident of an “unauthorized” state.

Student Complaint and Grievance Process:

If you are a Colorado resident attending a distance education program at a SARA (State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement) institution in another state, you will need to begin the grievance process at the institution you attend. In the event that institutional processes do not result in a successful resolution of your complaint, the SARA Portal Agency of that state is responsible for final resolution.

If you have a complaint or grievance related to Morgan Community College, follow the steps outlined in MCC’s Student Rights and Responsibilities.

To file a complaint against a Colorado institution of higher education, please visit the Filing A Student Complaint website.

For student complaint information by state and agency, visit the State Portal Entity Contacts page.

Student Complaint Contact Information

The United States Department of Education recently passed new regulations requiring all institutions that receive Title IV federal financial aid to provide contact information in each state and U.S. territory where students may file a complaint.

Morgan Community College students who have a complaint should try to resolve the issues through contact with appropriate area: Student Services, Academic Services or Administrative Services; or through the MCC Student Grievance process.

Should a complaint not be resolved through the means mentioned above, below are links to Morgan Community College’s regional accreditor and the other states and U.S. territories where complaints may be filed. A complaint should be filed in the student’s state of residence. Please note: Morgan Community College does not maintain the state and territory websites, and information may change without Morgan Community College’s knowledge.

The Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
800.621.7440 or 312.263.0456
Fax: 312.263.7462

In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunities Act of 2008, institutions offering distance education courses must provide enrolled and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with its accrediting ( agency as well as provide a listing of the individual state agencies responsible for complaints regarding out-of-state distance education programs.

If you are residing outside of Colorado while attending Morgan Community College, in many cases you can file a complaint in the state where you are residing. The SHEEO website can provide you with state agencies that manage the student complaint process.


Alabama Alabama Commission of Higher Education
P. O. Box 302000
Montgomery, AL 36130-2000
Phone: (334) 242-1998
Fax: (334) 242-0268
General Link:
Alaska Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education
P.O. Box 110510
Juneau, AK 99811-0510
Phone: (800)441-2962
Fax: (907) 465-5316
General Link:
Arizona Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education
1400 W. Washington Street, Room 260
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 542-5709
Fax: (602) 542-1253
General Link:
Arkansas Arkansas Department of Higher Education
114 East Capitol
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone: (501) 371.2000
General Link:
California California Postsecondary Education Commission
770 L Street, Suite 1160
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 445-1000
Fax: (916) 327-4417
General Link:
Colorado Colorado Department of Higher Education
1560 Broadway Suite 1600
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (303) 866-2723
Fax: (303) 866-4266
General Link:
Connecticut Board of Regents for Higher Education
61 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105-2326
Phone: (860) 947-1800
Fax: (860) 947-1310
General Link:
Delaware Delaware Higher Education Commission
John G. Townsend Building
401 Federal Street
Dover, Delaware 19901
Phone: (302) 735-4000
Fax: (302) 739-4654
General Link:
District of Columbia The District of Columbia State Education Department
810 1st Street NE, 9th Floor
Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (202) 727-6436
General Link:
Florida Florida Board of Governors
325 W. Gaines Street, Suite 1614
Tallahassee, FL. 32399-0400
Phone: (850) 245-0466
Fax: (850) 245-9685
General Link:
Georgia University System of Georgia
270 Washington Street, S.W.,
Atlanta, GA 30334
Phone: (404) 962-3051
General Link:
Hawaii Hawaii Board of Regents
2444 Dole Street, Bachman Hall, Room 209
Honolulu, HI 96822
Phone: (808) 956-8213
Fax (808) 956-5156
General Link:
Idaho Idaho State Board of Education
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0037
Phone: (208) 334-2270
Fax: (208) 334-2632
General Link:
Illinois Illinois Board of Higher Education
431 East Adams, 2nd Floor
Springfield, Illinois 62701-1404
Phone: (217) 782-2551
Fax: (217) 782-8548
General Link:
Indiana Indiana Commission for Higher Education
101 West Ohio Street, Suite 550
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1984
Phone: (317) 464-4400
General Link:
Iowa Iowa College Student Aid Commission
603 E. 12th Street, FL 5th
Des Moines, IA 50319
Phone: (515) 725-3400
Fax: (515) 725-3401
General Link:
Kansas Kansas Board of Regents
1000 SW Jackson Street, Suite 520
Topeka, KS 66612-1368
Phone: (785) 296-3421
Fax: (785) 296-0983
General Link:
Kentucky Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 320
Frankfort KY 40601
Phone: (502) 573-1555
Fax: (502) 573-1535
General Link:
Louisiana Louisiana Board of Regents
P.O. Box 3677
Baton Rouge, LA 70821-3677
Phone: (225) 342-4253
Fax: (225) 342-9318 or 6926
General Link:
Maine University of Maine System
16 Central Street
Bangor, ME 04401
Phone: (207) 973-3200
Fax: (207) 973-3209
General Link:
Maryland Maryland Higher Education Commission
6 N. Liberty St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 767-3301 or (800) 974-0203
General Link:
Massachusetts Massachusetts Board of Higher Education
One Ashburton Place, Room 1401
Boston, MA 02108
Phone: (617) 994-6950
Fax: (617) 727-0955 or (617) 727-6656
General Link:
Michigan Michigan Department of Education
608 W. Allegan Street
P.O. Box 30008
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 373-3324
General Link:
Minnesota Minnesota Higher Education Services Office
1450 Energy Park Drive, Suite 350
St. Paul, MN 55108-5227
Phone: (651) 642-0567 or (800) 657-3866
Fax: (651) 642-0675
General Link:
Mississippi Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning
3825 Ridgewood Road
Jackson, MS 39211
Phone: (601) 432-6198
General Link:
Missouri Missouri Department of Higher Education
205 Jefferson Street, P.O. Box 1469
Jefferson City, MO 65102-1469
Phone: (573) 751-2361 or (800) 473-6757
Fax: (573) 751-6635
General Link:
Montana Montana Board of Regents
2500 Broadway Street
PO Box 203201
Helena, MT 59620-3201
Phone: (406) 444-6570
Fax: (406) 444-1469
General Link:
Nebraska Nebraska Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education
P.O. Box 95005
Lincoln, NE 68509-5005
Phone: (402) 471-2847
Fax: (402) 471-2886
General Link:
Nevada University and College System of Nevada
5550 W. Flamingo Rd., Suite C-1
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Tel: (702) 871-0200, Fax: (702) 889-8495
2601 Enterprise Rd.
Reno, NV 89512
Tel: (775) 784-4901, Fax: (775) 784-1127
General Link:
New Hampshire University System of New Hampshire
Dunlap Center
25 Concord Road
Durham, NH 03824-3545
Phone: (603) 862-1800
New Jersey New Jersey Commission on Higher Education
20 West State Street, 4th floor, PO Box 542
Trenton, NJ 08625-0542
Phone: (609) 292-4310
General Link:
New Mexico New Mexico Higher Education Department
2048 Galisteo
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone: (505) 476-8400
Fax: (505) 476-8453
General Link:
New York New York State Education Department
Office of Higher Education
Room 977 Education Building Annex
Albany, NY 12234
Phone: (518) 474-5313
General Link:
North Carolina College Foundation of North Carolina
P.O. Box 41966
Raleigh, NC 27629-1966
Phone: (888) 234-6400
Fax: (919) 821-3139
General Link:
North Dakota North Dakota University System
10th Floor, State Capitol
600 East Boulevard Ave, Dept. 215
Bismarck, ND 58505-0230
Phone (701) 328-2960
Fax: (701) 328-2961
General Link:
Ohio Ohio Board of Regents
30 East Broad Street, 36th floor
Columbus, OH 43215-3414
Phone: (614) 466-6000
Fax: (614) 466-5866
General Link:
Oklahoma Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Phone (405) 225-9100
General Link:
Oregon Oregon State System of Higher Education
255 Capitol Street NE
Salem, OR 97310-0203
Phone: (503) 947-5600
Fax: (503) 378-5156
General Link:
Pennsylvania Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
2986 North Second Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: (717) 720-4000
General Link:
Puerto Rico Puerto Rico Council of Higher Education
268 Avenue Ponce De Leon
San Juan, PR 00918-2002
Phone:(787) 641-7100
General Link:
Rhode Island Rhode Island Board of Governors for Higher Education
Shepard Bldg. 80 Washington St.
Providence, RI 02903
Phone: (401) 456-6000
South Carolina South Carolina Commission on Higher Education
1122 Lady Street, Suite 300
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: (803) 737-2260
Fax: (803) 737-2297 General Link:
South Dakota South Dakota Board of Regents
306 East Capitol Ave, Suite 200
Pierre, SD 57501
Phone (605) 773-3455
General Link:
Tennessee Tennessee Higher Education Commission
404 James Robertson ParkwaySuite 1900
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: (615) 741-3605
General Link:
Texas Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
P.O. Box 12788
Austin, TX 78711-2788
Phone: (512) 427-6101
General Link:
Utah Utah System of Higher Education
Board of Regents Building, The Gateway
60 South 400 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1284
Phone: (801) 321-7170
Fax: (801) 321-7156
General Link:
Vermont Vermont State College System
PO Box 359
Waterbury, VT 05676
Phone (802) 241-2520
Fax (802) 241-3369
General Link:
Virginia State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
101 N. 14TH St., 10TH FL, James Monroe Bldg.
Richmond, VA 23219
Tel: (804) 225-2600
Fax: (804) 225-2604
General Link:
Washington Washington State Higher Education Coordinating Board
P.O. Box 43430
Olympia, WA 98504-3430
Phone: (360) 753-7800
General Link:
West Virginia West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission
1018 Kanawha Boulevard, East, Suite 700
Charleston, WV 25301-2800
Phone (304) 558-2101
Fax (304) 558-5719
General Link:
Wisconsin University of Wisconsin System Administration
Board of Regents
1860 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI 53706
Phone: (608) 262-2324
General Link:
Wyoming University of Wyoming
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-1121
General Link:
Student Right-to-Know

Current and prospective students and their families have a right to certain information that MCC is required by law to provide. The Students’ Right to Know report provides concise information on MCC policies and procedures, important contacts and websites, and  information about retention and graduation rates.

In accordance with Title I of Public Law 101-542, additional information about graduation rates is available on or from the Office of Institutional Research; additional graduation data is also available at the Colorado Department of Higher Education website.

Voter Registration

MCC fully supports and advocates that students and staff register to vote. Voter Registration forms are available in the MCC Student Services Office, or on the Colorado Secretary of State website at

Title IX Responsibilities

Morgan Community College seeks to provide an environment that is free of bias, discrimination, and harassment. If you have been the victim of sexual harassment/misconduct/assault, we encourage you to report this. If you report this to a faculty or staff member, he or she must notify MCC’s Title IX Coordinator, about the basic facts of the incident (you may choose whether you or anyone involved is identified by name). For more information about your options at Morgan Community College, please go to Title IX.