December 18, 2023

MCC Announces Annual Calendar Photo Contest Winner

Patricia Lentell's photograph marks another milestone in the College's celebration of community talent.

Morgan Community College (MCC) congratulates Patricia Lentell of Wiggins Colorado for submitting the winning image for the college’s annual calendar photo contest.

MCC calendars featuring local photos were first published by the college in 1995. The 2024 winning photograph, “Planting at Sunset, Lingo Farms” depicts an image of a tractor and planter at sunset.  The photo will be featured on the 2024 calendar and will be available for free at all MCC campus locations and the MCC Foundation office, 300 Main Street, Fort Morgan, beginning January 2024.

“I love photography and have mostly done so for my own passion,” stated photographer and contest winner, Patricia Lentell. “Now people are seeing more of that through different events I have photographed.”

“I voted for this photo. The golden sheen makes me think of fresh air and harvested foods coming to my table,” stated MCC Marketing Committee member, Suzanna Spears. “It is a glorious moment captured with a camera.”

A collage of the photos submitted for the 2024 calendar contest can be viewed at www.morgancc.edu/calendar and on MCC’s Facebook and Instagram pages.

For more information about future contests, email Ariella Gonzales-Vondy at [email protected].

Recent News