Receive up to $2,000 for full-time enrollment next year!
Guaranteed Aid for Recent High School Graduates
Application priority deadline: July 15, 2022
Value of Award:
- Guarantee of $2,000 grant and /or scholarship: $1,000 Fall 2022/ $1,000 Spring 2023 for students enrolled full-time (12 credits or more).
- Guarantee of $1,000 grant and /or scholarship: $500 Fall 2022/ $500 Spring 2023 for students enrolled at least half-time (6-11 credits).
- Recipients are limited to one MCC funded award (whichever is highest in value), not to exceed tuition and fees. Funded award can include one MCC award and unlimited private awards (including awards from the MCC Foundation).
- Be a 2020-2022 high school graduate from an MCC service area high school or another high school where MCC provides approved concurrent enrollment courses. Recent graduates (within the last 3 years) are also eligible to apply.
- Meet Colorado residency requirements or qualify as an ASSET student for tuition purposes.
- There is no minimum GPA requirement.
How to Apply
- Complete the form below by July 15, 2022.
- Complete an MCC application for admission for the fall semester and declare a financial aid eligible program of study.
- Submit a 2022-2023 FAFSA or CASFA (The CASFA is for students who are not eligible to complete the FAFSA due to citizenship) by June 30, 2022.
- Submit a FAFSA/CASFA by the application priority deadline each academic year for renewal consideration.