2024 MCC Summer Bridge Week
The summer Bridge Program at Morgan Community College is designed to bridge the gap between high school graduation and your freshman year of college. Get prepared for your first fall semester at MCC!
- Get free Bridge swag
- Meet other freshmen, student mentors and more
- Learn the skills you need for your first year
- Explore careers and programs
- Participate in fun STEM activities
- Free lunch (vegan/no pork options available)
Bridge Week Info
Summer 2024 info will be updated in Spring 2024.
Located at the Fort Morgan Campus *
920 Barlow Road
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
FREE, SIGN UP BELOW!
* Transportation assistance and accommodations may be available.
The Summer Bridge program is an activity of the five-year MCC SUCCESS project which is 100% funded by a $3 million U.S. Department of Education Title V grant. Funding for the Summer Bridge also comes from COSI.