August 9 – 12 | 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Free for first-time college students
First-time college students: Get a head start!
- Meet other first-year students!
- Participate in fun games and group activities.
- Learn everything about taking a college course.
- Tour campus.
- Learn how to manage stress.
- Explore different careers.
- Get your MCC Student ID and sign up for your MCC accounts.
A few more details…
- Laptops will be provided (on a limited basis). (Or you can bring your own!)
- Lunch will be provided.
- Transportation assistance and assistance for those coming from outside Morgan County may be available!
The Summer Bridge program is an activity of the five-year MCC SUCCESS project which is 100% funded by a $3 million U.S. Department of Education Title V grant. Funding for the Summer Bridge also comes from COSI.
COVID-19: MCC will adhere to any CDC and/or state guidelines to limit the transmission of COVID-19 during this event if required.