Financial Aid


CHOOSE either the FAFSA or CASFA to determine your financial aid eligibility

The FAFSA and CASFA help MCC determine if you are eligible for financial aid and how much. Filling out the appropriate application is the first step you should take before applying for scholarships, grants, and work-study positions.


Fill out the FAFSA if you are a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.


Fill out the CASFA if you are a Colorado ASSET student or a non-U.S. citizen resident.

Fill out the FAFSA if:

  • You are a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
  • Are enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program
  • Obtained a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate, or by completing a high school education in a homeschool setting approved under state law.

More information about eligibility.

Fill out the CASFA if:

  • You are a non-U.S. citizen resident
  • You are a Colorado ASSET student (you attended a Colorado high school for at least three years and graduated from a Colorado high school, for example).

CASFA FAQs / Preguntas Frecuentes de CASFA

Students who are eligible for Federal Title IV aid by completing the FAFSA should not complete the CASFA.

Need Assistance?

Walk-in from 8am – 5pm
Fort Morgan Campus Welcome Center

or by appointment

Contact the Financial Aid Office

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (970) 542-3150