Get the App
Morgan Alert – Emergency Information
Morgan Community College is committed to the safety and well-being of all students, staff, and visitors. MCC uses the Morgan Alert app to transmit brief urgent messages related to emergencies or weather-related closures. This system is used to communication important messages to students attending all MCC locations.
Emergency notifications may include:
- Fire Alarms
- Bomb threats or other imminent threats of violence
- Building evacuations and lockdowns
- Biological or communicable disease emergency notifications
- Natural disasters
- Power outages and utility failures resulting in an imminent threat
- Closure due to declared civil emergency
- Severe weather-related closures or delays
MCC students, instructors, and staff will be notified via the contact information stored in the MCC database. Notification will be made by e-mail, phone, and text messaging. To learn more about Morgan Alert, download the app in the iTunes or Google Play store, or contact Ariella Gonzales-Vondy, Director of Communications, Marketing and Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.