CACE Patriotic exhibit – call for entries!
Honor our military, veterans, and country with your patriotic themed artwork at Morgan Community College’s CACE Gallery of Fine Art in Fort Morgan, CO.
The exhibit runs October 27, 2022 – November 11, 2022 and is a juried, multi-artist exhibit. Mediums can include:
- Other 2D artforms
Submit your application below!
Applications due Monday, October 17, 2022. Art pieces accepted for show need to be delivered to the CACE Gallery by 5pm on Friday, October 21, 2022. Artists retain 90% of the sale of each item although Not For Sale (NSF) items for display are also accepted for exhibit. All work for sale must be original. Application does not guarantee acceptance.
Exhibit will feature the War Time Journal (with poetry and illustrations) of WWII Veteran and Prisoner of War (POW). Walt Scheneman from Fort Morgan, CO.
Submit your application by Monday, October 17, 2022
CACE - Patriotic Exhibit Entry Form
Conditions of Entry
- Art may be priced for sale with the CACE gallery retaining 10% of all sales.
- Deadline to enter up to 5 pieces for inclusion is October 17. This is a juried exhibit and CACE retains the right to accept or reject proposed submissions.
- Artists will be notified via email of acceptance. All related shipping/transportation costs associated with exhibiting artwork is the responsibility of the artist.
- Original two or three dimensional pieces of artwork will be considered and can consist of watercolor, ink, pastel, charcoal, markers, digital photography, paper mache, pottery, fabric, wood, and metal. All 2D work must be wired for hanging – sawtooth hangers do not work with our hanging system.
- If accepted, artwork must be delivered to the CACE Gallery by 5:00 pm on October 21. The gallery is located at 300 Main Street. Artist pick up is November 12 unless prior alternative arrangements are made with staff.
- There is no entry fee and gallery will make art labels for exhibit. An artist reception will be held October 27 from 4:00-6:00pm.
- Artist waives any claim of any nature against Morgan Community College for any loss, theft, or physical damage during the care and custody and control of MCC.
- Artist agrees to allow MCC to use images of artwork for promotional & outreach materials related to the event.