Register Now! Classes Start August 23, 2021
Important Information and Tools
Getting Started Checklist
- Apply for Admission - Complete the free application for admission online at MorganCC.edu/apply
- Log into Navigate - This tool helps you stay on track to achieve your goals from day 1 through graduation. Find helpful To-Dos to get you started!
- Establish Math & English Placement - If you have ACT/SAT or placement test scores (completed in the last 5 years), or transcripts from another college, visit an academic advisor or take your college placement test at the MCC Testing Center.
- Meet with an Advisor - Your advisor will help you choose the right courses to best complete your education goals.
- Register for Classes through Navigate - Complete your course registration as well as your Payment Agreement and COF authorization.
- Pay for Classes - Pay your bill through the College Store, your local center, or online in MyMCC. Payment or a payment plan is due upon registration.
- Buy Your Books - Get your textbooks and materials at MorganCC.edu/bookstore or stop by the Fort Morgan campus College Store for help ordering.
Financial Aid Steps
- Apply for Financial Aid - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at FAFSA.gov to see if you are eligible for any kind of aid (loans, grants, work-study, and scholarships).
Use MCC Federal Student Code: 009981
Tip: Always check the "work-study" box in the FAFSA application!
- Apply for Scholarships - Do you want/need financial help with your tuition with no repayment required? MorganCC.edu/money